" We have sailed on the Frayed Knot with Captain Claude for 4-day cruises out of Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
for several years in a row. We wouldn’t consider anyone else…the boat is beautiful – pristine, with all first
class comforts. Claude is the best – a terrific captain with 35 years experience sailing in all kinds of
weather (and when the weather is perfect, there is nothing like it – nothing!). Wife Judy is terrific too; an
able first mate and a really fun person! This is a gift you deserve – so much fun, so relaxing, and almost
decadent. You don’t have to do a thing other than enjoy! "
" Five Stars for sure! Frayed Knot is such a beautiful boat with many comforts you don’t often find.
I can’t wait to tell all our family and friends of this awesome experience. "
• Cushions and Seating for 10.
• Double Helm Wheels.
• State of the Art Electronics including:
Raymarine ST 60 Digital Instruments, Auto Pilot, Chartplotter and Radar.
• Bow Thruster.
• Dock & Go Joystick Control Steering
• Electric Winches.
• In-Mast Furling.
• Swim Ladder off Swim Platform including Hot and Cold Cockpit Rinse off Shower.
• Sleeps 6 Passengers in 3 Separate Cabins. Both Aft Cabins have Queen Size beds.
• Two Heads, Vacuflush toilets with pressurized hot and cold running Water Showers.
• Large Main Salon with plenty of seating and comfort.
• 15 inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player.
• Stereo System with 6 Change CD Player with interior and exterior speakers.
• AC/Heat Inverter with 2 climate zones.
- Ashley & Mike Snide / Ballston Spa, New York
- Hennie Shore, Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
• Inflatable 10ft Hard Bottom Zodiac with 5hp Propane OB Engine.
• Inflatable 14ft Hard Bottom Zodiac with 50hp Engine and Towing Tube
• Swimming Noodles and Body Boards.
• Mask, Fins and Snorkels.
• 2 Folding Bicycles.
• Paddle Boards.
• Rectangular Stainless Steel Double Sink
• Gimbaled 3 Burner Stainless Steel Stove with Oven.
• Microwave Oven.
• 4.6 cubic ft Refrigerator.
• 3.4 cubic ft Freezer.
The Frayed Knot was built in 2011 in Marion, South Carolina. The Beneteau Oceanis 50 is a 50 ft. fiberglass sloop which represents an era of truly exceptional sailing yachts. The profile and look of the hull and deck, designed by Barret/Rancoupeau, were modernized while retaining the major assets that have made Beneteau yachts admired for decades. The Frayed Knot is fully equipped with all necessary Coast Guard approved safety equipment. She is truly an elegant vessel and a joy to sail.